Peer Advocates of Cayuga
is a non-affiliated collaborative of mental health/substance abuse peer advocates, in partnership with other organizations who serve those in recovery. Our mission is to promote the growth of peer advocacy by providing educational opportunities, mutual support and connectivity within our local communities, Greater New York State and the world beyond.
We are headquartered out of Ithaca, New York.
1. To support and learn from each other.
2. To seek out new educational opportunities inside and outside our platform.
3. To network with other peers and organizations across New York and beyond.
4. To advocate for peer expansion and integration within our healthcare systems.
5. To offer resources to peer advocates and those seeking to join the workforce.
6. To foster well-being and the elimination of stigma associated with disabilities.
7. To provide a database of resources specific to our local community.