Peer Advocates of Cayuga
is a non-affiliated collaborative of peer mental health/substance abuse advocates, in partnership with other organizations who serve peers in recovery. Our mission is to promote well-being, resources and connectivity in our local community, Greater New York State and the world beyond. We are headquartered out of Ithaca, New York.
1. To support and learn from each other.
2. To seek out new educational opportunities inside and outside our platform.
3. To network with other peers and organizations across New York and beyond.
4. To advocate for peer expansion and integration within our healthcare systems.
5. To offer resources to peer advocates and those seeking to join the workforce.
6. To foster well-being and the elimination of stigma associated with disabilities.
7. To provide a database of resources specific to our local community.